In den letzten Tagen sind die Datensätze des Bestandes des Pädagogisch-Theologischen Instituts (PTI) in den…
Die American Theological Library Association (ATLA) gibt im Mai 2016 neue Inhalte in der Datenbank ATLAS/ATLA (für unsere Nutzer lizenziert als Campuslizenz!) bekannt:
The American Theological Library Association is pleased to announce the addition of titles now available in ATLASerials® (ATLAS®) and the ATLA Serials Religion Database® (ATLA RDB®).
New full-text titles in ATLAS
- Foundations [ceased] by American Baptist Historical Society
- Journal of the Lutheran Historical Conference by Lutheran University Press
- Lutheran Historical Conference: Essays and Reports [ceased] by Concordia Historical Institute
New indexing titles in ATLA RDB
- Kirchliche Zeitgeschichte by Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht
- Religión e Incidencia Pública by GEMRIP
- Western Buddhist Review by Triratna Buddhist Order
- Studia Islamica by Brill
- Journal of Islamic Philosophy by Journal of Islamic Philosophy
- 선교신학 [Theology of Mission] by 올리브나무 [Ollibŭ Namu]
Established in 1946, the American Theological Library Association (ATLA) is a professional association of over 800 individual, institutional, and affiliate members providing programs, products and services for theological and religious studies libraries and librarians. ATLA offers a prestigious product line of electronic resources to support the scholarly study of religion and theology, including the ATLA Religion Database® (ATLA RDB®), ATLASerials® (ATLAS®) and ATLA Catholic Periodical and Literature Index® (ATLA CPLI®). For more information visit http://www.atla.com.
About ATLA Products
ATLA RDB is the premier online index of citations covering journal articles, book reviews, and essay collections in all fields of religion. ATLAS is an online full-text collection of major religion and theology journals. ATLA CPLI provides indexing of periodicals, essay collections, church documents, papal documents and electronic resources expressly addressing the practice and intellectual tradition of Roman Catholicism.